The Tinker Foundation is excited to announce the launch of our new website, which offers improvements to navigation, content in Spanish and Portuguese, and additional insight into the strategy, structure, and operations of the Foundation. The website design incorporates feedback from our grantees and provides a platform to highlight and disseminate their work. We hope the changes will serve our partners’ needs in new and rewarding ways.
A few highlights of the new website:
- Simplified navigation and improved user experience
- Updated application page with additional information for prospective grantees
- Mobile-friendly user interface
- Improved search bar
- Spanish and Portuguese language options for most content (coming soon)
- An Impact and Learning Section featuring grantees’ work
- A comprehensive grantee resources page
In addition, you’ll notice a new look for the Foundation’s logo. Its contemporary, accessible design reflects our commitment to working in partnership with others to address pressing issues facing Latin America.
The process for creating the site involved the entire team at the Foundation and our Mexico City-based digital partner Narrative Studio. Please feel free to browse through the site and tell us what you think!